2 Salmon Fillets
1/3 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
1/3 cup Panko breadcrumbs
1 tsp Smoked Paprika
1/2 tsp dried Dill
1/2 tsp Parsley
2 tbsp melted Butter
Salt & Pepper
Olive or Canola Oil (I used a canola spray)
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Mix together Parmesan cheese, Panko breadcrumbs, Paprika, Parsley, Dill,
Salt, Pepper, and Melted Butter in a small mixing bowl.
3. Place Salmon Fillets on a foil lined baking sheet, skin side down. Pat dry with
4. Spray or brush Oil onto fish.
5. Cover fish with the bread and cheese mixture. Press it lightly into the flesh
making a crust.
6. Bake for 18 minutes. (Internal thermometer should reach 145°F.
7. Serve and eat!